snappy tots: SQUARES!!!!!

Friday, December 14, 2012

SQUARES!!!!!

5 months
82 boxes
17 rolls of tape!
4560 squares!

83 people
31 states
3 countries
$1189.25 in return shipping (paid by participants)
Average shipping cost $11.50
Most expensive shipping $48.00
Furthest traveled:  Miles: 4663.95 (Kilometers: 7505.70)

HUGE thank you to each and every single person who made squares and helped in anyway. I appreciate you all very much and will cherish my blanket forever.

I have LOVED this project
Mr. Chesh did NOT like sharing the project with Brookie. My two assistants do not share the spotlight well.
Will we do this again? hmmm, possibly in the spring. Watch for info.

6 comments:

  1. You are just ADORABLE!!! Thank you for organizing all of this...am so excited to see the surprises in my box!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heidi for this wonderful opportunity.. I'm so glad i was able to get in last minute but i loved it all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Heidi for this wonderful opportunity.. I'm so glad i was able to get in last minute but i loved it all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the opportunity t be in on this wonderful prject. Thank you and your family for the time and space it took to put this all together. I know it is something I will charish forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna take part in this next time!!! It looks like such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was so much fun, and I was thrilled to be part of it! Thank you to everyone for making squares and Heidi & Co. for getting them out the door and on there way back to us. By the way, I can totally see who Hayden gets his good looks from. He must be your "mini me".

    Shaunna

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, but if you have a question please email heidi@snappy-tots.com.